Join us at the Gravel Rave at the Big Sugar Classic for a night where the world of gravel cycling collides with electrifying beats. This isn’t just an event; it’s destined to be the world’s greatest cycling after-party.
You can’t spell GRAVEL without RAVE
Here’s what’s on the menu:
- Gourmet Delights: Savor delectable bites and glowing treats, curated by the renowned Chef Biju Thomas.
- Electrifying Beats: Dance to the rhythm of former World Tour pro cyclist turned DJ sensation, Taylor Phinney, with a guest set from Life Time Grand Prix athlete and DJ Alexis Skarda.
- Hip Hop Violinist: Groove to the contemporary beats of EZINMA, our sensational self-proclaimed “Classical Bae” violinist.
- Grand Prix Awards Ceremony: Witness the crowning moments of the 2023 Life Time Grand Prix presented by Mazda.
- Cash Bar: Enjoy an indulgent selection of adult beverages to keep the party going.
- Rehydrate: While beer and drinks are great, don’t forget to rehydrate along the way! Proud Source will be providing still and sparkling water for all our guests!
- Dress Code: Gravel Glow… get ready to shine in your hip, funky, and cool attire. Think denim jorts, Hawaiian button-downs, neon, and glow-in-the-dark clothes – because at the Gravel Rave, it’s all about expressing your unique style.
- Bike Valet: We encourage you to ride to the Gravel Rave, where we’ll take great care of your lovely steed — thanks to AHHA, the official sponsor of the bike valet!
This event is for everyone – whether you’re coming for the beats, the bites, or the brews.